REGULAR GUY RUNS FOR GOVERNOR
Revised biography/ platform :
1.Married: 15 years, wife: Julie, 2 kids
2. Hometown: Brunswick
3. Church: Northside Baptist Church, Brunswick
4. Religion: Christian
5. Employment: Wal-Mart, Brunswick; 13 years; hourly
6 I am a descendant of Israel Putnam, a Revolutionary war general. Putnam
Georgia is named after him.
7. I WANT TO PUT PRAYER BACK IN GEORGIA'S SCHOOLS . I WOULD SIGN
PUT PRAYER BACK IN SCHOOLS AS GOVERNOR.
8. I have never held elected office.
9. I am Pro-life and support the right to bear arms.
10. North Georgia College
11. I served as 2nd Vice Chair of Glynn County Republican Party (2006)
Why am I running for Governor: I was led by the Lord to run for Governor.
are half-a-million of people out of work and thousands who have lost their
want to help these people, and I want to help Georgia become prosperous
Qualifications: I will pray and ask the Lord to guide me and fix the
Georgia. I have managed my family's finances on a WalMart paycheck ( with
due to the economy) and with God's help I made ends meet.
I will surround myself with knowledgeable and honest men to help me solve
problems. A leader is only good as the people he surrounds himself with.
1. Job creation and consumer spending will renew Georgia's economy. Job
will come when obstacles and fees are removed for new small businesses.
businesses means more jobs, because small businesses employ most people in
2.Education will be repaired first, by putting prayer back into Georgia's
We must have less regulations, less ever-changing programs, and less
education system gears up the whole year just for the CRCT. We must prepare
children for the jobs of tomorrow. We must protect our educators in order
attract quality teachers to Georgia.
3. Health Care: No government takeover. We must have reform in the free
We have to stop doctors and the medical industry from practicing defensive
but defensive medicine will end when Georgia has proper tort reform and
will go down. Preventative health care will lower cost in the long run.
4. Transportation will be solved when Georgia has better long term planning,
done on time, and no corruption in the DOT. We need to reduce the number of
truck on I-75 in Atlanta by finding them a way to go around Atlanta.
5. The water issues will be solved by winning complete control over Lake
the ACF river basin. Water conservation and reservoirs work too slowly.
and lakes in Georgia belong to Georgia, not Florida, Alabama, or the Federal
6.The budget problems will be solved by bringing in more revenue from
spending and businesses paying more income taxes by having more people. The
State Budget, in hard economic times should be like our own personal
budget, if you
don't have it, don't spend it, but keep the essential services. I support
increase or fees of any kind. The people of Georgia don't any more burdens
A regular guy for Governor.
Other contact person: Julie Putnam